Sunday 7 November 2010

A wonderful time of the year!

Oh I love autumn! It may be humid and cold, but those few moment of seeing a beautiful sunsets or looking into my garden and being hit by the colours of my hedge are worthwhile it. And the food, oh all those luscious flavours, everything tastes warm and cosy. Summer is nice, is fresh, lemony fruity. Well, basically the difference between summer and autumn is the difference between coriander leaves and coriander seeds. At that is why I am going to open the season for autumn cooking tonight and what better start there is than to do Stunningly Salacious Butternut Squash

After a cold, yet successful walking session with my dear friend this morning, and attending to some household chores. I am now looking forward to the smell of baked squash and cheese, probably followed by a very beautiful Creme de Figue.
Santé!

1 comment:

  1. Rika, your recipe sounds delicious! I'm def going to make it this week. Yum, makes my mouth water reading it!

    ReplyDelete