Sunday 17 October 2010

Things are falling into place!

Yep! We have a front page. Eventually I managed to bring a page together, merging all the blogs which constitute Incredible Ladies Project.

Additionally we all of a sudden have something like a mini-powerwalking club on Sunday morning. It is amazing: Since several years I tried to bring people together, and except of one friend nobody was very keen. So we two persistently went for our 1 hour round every Sunday morning, 8AM, meeting at her house. Now, today another lady joined, and a for next Sunday a fourth friend is considering to join. Cross fingers for good weather! If you live in Ipswich UK (our tour is located at the East side of town) and want to join: Get in touch and I let you know details.

The next thing for me to do is to fill the blogs a bit more. Charities, Food, and Travel are still empty, but I will get there, and then I have to focus on my training again, something which will feed the 'Bloody Hell...' blog a bit more.

It's good to be back!
Wishing you a brilliant week,

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment