Sunday 14 November 2010

Wine, weather and a happy bunny!

Happy bunny that would be me! Weather - it is gorgeous and partly responsible for the happy bunny feel, and Wine - I just finished my article about the wine fair and that makes me really happy! It is the first time that I am away from home, and I managed to update my blogs every day. And it's not just any old update, it's real articles. I love to sit at the breakfast table and write. I really think I could be a journalist, and I believe I might even become a good one over time. Well, and a new carrier prospect of course makes me a happy gal.

So, today I will keep the diary short and will sit a bit more with my friends enjoying the sunshine and another cappuccino.

I am looking forward to your feedback on the wine article - BTW: next weekend I will visit and Erotic fair in London...

No comments:

Post a Comment