Thursday 25 November 2010

Excited about excitement

I might be in a pickle: I talk about things. No, I didn't blab... well, I do blab, but I didn't say anything I shouldn't have... I hope I didn't... oh see, that could go on for a while...

No, what I mean is that if I get an idea I tell everybody about it. Even as a child my mum used to tell me: Don't talk, just do it! It's just that I am getting so excited about these ideas that firstly, I want to share, excitement is much more exciting when shared, and secondly, I am hoping to extend this wave of excitement and keeping its momentum going by reviving it over and over again. Until a new plan comes along and I am getting excited about that. Sometimes I think I am more excited about being excited than the actual plan.

And now, just that I have found the perfect medium to share my ideas with the world, now that I am running a conglomerate of 11 blogs, Derek Sivers comes along and tells me to better shut up if I ever want to be successful. Hmmm...

Makes all sense what he is saying, just that... I wouldn't even start a project if I couldn't talk about it, and starting is somewhat essential to finising it. I have to admit, though, that I am a bit stuck on my biggest project, the Bodybuilding Competition, thingy. I however did do a fair bit of writing, and I am looking forward to my sewing course in January, and I have a few ideas for new photo shoots, and a lady requested new movies, and I want ILP to be more international and just created a German ILP blog, and... oh my goodness... it is happening again...

I just HAVE to prove that guy wrong. However, a way needs to be found to get back the excitement for the training! Only half a year to go... Argh! Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment