Monday 29 November 2010

Preparation for New Year

Soon it is the time for resolutions again. Although a weird phenomenon, it however is not a bad idea to take stock of the past year and to think about the next. And since this is something that could be done any time, one can as well do it at the end of the calendar year.

I have been decorating the Christmas tree yesterday; it's a tinsel tree and hence I had a lot of time for contemplation while hanging these little strings.The last year was not what I would call successful, and I don't have to think hard to find a whole lot of reasons which people might call excuses. So I will not list them, focusing on a solution instead: I  have now come up with the plan to 'abandon perfectionism'. That should be interesting.

Have a good start into the week,

Love
 Rika
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment