Thursday 7 April 2011

Spring has sprung, how come...

  • Monday the weather looked fine, I decided that it is spring and wore a thin blouse. The aircon at work decided that it is summer and cranked up the cold air...

  • Tuesday I decided to wear long sleeves and a blazer, but the weather decided that spring had not sprung yet and the aircon agreed, blowing warm air...

  • Today I wanted to be smart, temperature definitely rising I expected the aircon to deep freeze the place again and decided for long sleeve and vest. Very fashionable that I looked, I almost sweat myself to death as the aircon went bonkers and was still heating...
I however know for sure that spring has sprung because of the hayfeverish sniffles, and as long as I stay close to the aircon mayhem, I actually feel better. No two ways about it: The year has arrived in April - the month of too much work, confused sunshine, and inapt insects.

That means for me that only two month are left to get ready for the bodybuilding competition. I seem to have sorted the wardrobe questions (tan and bikini), still need to get leaner, and still have to learn how to pose.

Wish me luck, dears!

Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment