Monday 24 January 2011

Narcissism overdose


Not sure if that is possible as the chappy after whose name the term was coined could just not do that: overdose on himself.

I however feel a bit like it. On Thursday I got the pictures of the last photo shoot, by Friday I had figured out how to do albums on Picasa, and the rest of the weekend I spent building all the albums of which I had the pictures straight away. So now the pictures which are used in the blogs are available in public albums as well, and I worked my way through all my photo shoots. I must be very vain.

45 years gap


At least they now are all in one place and you can form your own opinion about the matter. So that's it for today, the google eyed girl has to shut up and shut down, another work week looming.

Ta ta

No comments:

Post a Comment